Re: [xsl] The T word

Subject: Re: [xsl] The T word
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:51:19 -0500
At 05:27 AM 11/30/2006, you wrote:
We often reprimand people for using "tag" to mean "element" on this list,
but the usage still seems common, a recent blog entry lead me to

http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/11/24/xml-power/

(actually it's a quote from an old posting of Joe English, link
provided)

which has a "handy translation table" which should hopefully clear up
the confusion once and for all....

Nice.

(M Python): "How to play the flute. (picking up a flute) Well here we are. You blow there and you move your fingers up and down here."

Lily Tomlin (American comedienne): "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Cheers,
Wendell