[xsl] Searching in Sub-children from an Array

Subject: [xsl] Searching in Sub-children from an Array
From: "Houman Khorasani" <Houman.Khorasani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:49:39 -0000
Hello,

I have an interesting problem here I have to solve with XSLT 1.0 or 2.0:

There is somewhere in the xml document a <steps> element that contains
several Ids:

<Steps>111,222,333,444</Steps>

1) The idea to find the first element, which has an ID attribute equal
the first found id in above (e.g. 111)
2) Find in the children of the Parent element above, the next element,
which has an ID attribute equal the second id (e.g. 222)
3) Find in the children of the Parent element above, the next element,
which has an ID attribute equal the third  id (e.g. 333)
3) Find in the children of the Parent element above, the next element,
which has an ID attribute equal the forth  id (e.g. 444)

I) 	Is there a way in XSLT to break down those values in <Steps> so
that I can navigate through them?
II) 	How do I search only in sub-elements of an element?

Many Thanks
Houman