RE: [xsl] Need Help

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need Help
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:24:38 -0000
 > I thought you could pass
> parameters into the xslt and use it within conditional
> statments.  I guess I was wrong.

No, you were right.

I'm afraid I haven't followed the thread (subject lines like this don't grab
my attention) so I don't know how you got the impression you were wrong.
Some misunderstanding somewhere. Perhaps you should start again with a
single question and a simple example.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

  Thanks for the help I will