Re: [xsl] fo:external-graphic

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:external-graphic
From: Louis.Masters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:41:10 -0500
Try to set a height and see if that helps.  This is what I use:

<fo:external-graphic content-height="scale-to-fit"
content-width="scale-to-fit" scaling="uniform" height="12mm"
src="{$imgURL}"/>

-Lou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SINGH Navpreet" <Navpreet.SINGH@xxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2006 11:53 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[xsl] fo:external-graphic

Hi
I am using fop-0.92beta to transform xml to pdf. I am have issue with the
transformation.
Trying to add an image to the document with

<fo:external-graphic src="{$fileLoc}" content-width="scale-to-fit"
content-height="scale-to-fit" scaling="uniform" />

but content-width, content-height, scaling do not seem to work. So if the
image dimesions are big to fit in a page, only some part of the image is
rendered to the page. Any idea how can I fit the image to the page.
Thanks in advance,
Navpreet

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are
not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the
sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.