Re: [xsl] Are namespace nodes required in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are namespace nodes required in XSLT 2.0?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:30:08 +0100 (CET)
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

  Hi

> In fact, my failed attempt to reply to Florent's post last night
> (Florent, please, do not use special French apostrophes (or whatever
> they are called) in your signature, because any reply to such a
> message is encoded by GMail in bin64 and is rejected by this list's
> software) was this:

  I never use those on English-speaking lists.  But maybe Yahoo! Mail
add that?  I'll try to check that.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

> "Could you, please, explain?

> It doesn't seem to me that whatever the answer to your question
> may be ('yes' or ''no'), this will affect the way one writes
> XSLT code or any already existing XSLT application.

> And this is the really important fact."

  Actually, the question happend while speaking about the
implementation of Gexslt.  And I asked the question here just out of
curiosity.  I thought the answer could change the way I'll write XSLT
code, but it was not the goal.

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com