Re: [xsl] Sort list by a combination of elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sort list by a combination of elements
From: Manuel Strehl <manuel.strehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:15:12 +0100
Hi.

Thanks for the answers, David and Abel. For some reason I don't know, I
used the "X | Y" solution before but skipped it (it's time for the
Christmas vacations...). It works perfectly well. The example with the
key is nice, too, for this is a feature that I tend to neglect.

Regards and Merry Christmas
Manuel

PS: If someone on the list has a similar problem: There is one point in
the concat() solution, that goes beyond my previously specified problem:
If there are two authors, one of the book and one of the series (for any
reason), the <sort select="concat()" /> sorts with respect to both the
book and the series author.