RE: [xsl] saxon error

Subject: RE: [xsl] saxon error
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:48:48 -0000
As the message tries to make clear, this is an XML parser problem and not a
Saxon problem.

Please see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/xml/jaxp/JAXP-Compatibility_150.ht
ml

in particular:

The entityExpansionLimit system property lets existing applications
constrain the total number of entity expansions without recompiling the
code. The parser throws a fatal error once it has reached the entity
expansion limit. (By default, the limit is set to 64000.)

To set the entity expansion limit using the system property, use an option
like the following on the java command line: -DentityExpansionLimit=100000

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/