Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived
From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:40:12 -0500
Hofman, Peter wrote:
Hi all,

This might help to ease the pain a little:

Maybe you wanna try lauch4j from sourceforge. With launch4j you can
create a wrapper for saxon8.jar in 5 minutes (I just did. Looked it up
after reading the discussion started by Eliotte Harold).
I created a windows wrapper saxon8.exe in the directory where saxon8.jar
is located.

Looks nice for Windows. However I'm a Mac/Unix sort of guy most of the time. :-)

-- o;?Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published! http://www.cafeaulait.org/books/javaio2/ http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0596527500/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA/