Re: [xsl] ANN: Naxos, an XSLT 1.0 processor written in XSLT 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: Naxos, an XSLT 1.0 processor written in XSLT 1.0
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:29:38 +0100
actually how about an xslt 1.0 processor written in xslt 2.0 with
support for exslt extension functions?
:)

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On 1/25/07, Eric Brichemier <eric.brechemier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Deborah,

Great Job! At least a truly platform-independent XSLT processor ;)

Packaging a working sample with the distrib would be great, because it
takes some time to configure Naxos and make it work on a sample input
file and stylesheet.

If you're interested in a little help for packaging/documentation or
some coding towards XSLT 2.0, I'm in!

Best Regards,

Eric Brichemier

On 1/25/07, Deborah Pickett <debbiep-list-xsl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (I couldn't be bothered waiting till April 1 to announce it.  Besides,
> it's not a hoax.)
>
> I thought that some of you might be interested in seeing a project that I
> worked on for a conference in Melbourne last year.  It's (most of) an
XSLT