Re: [xsl] EXSLT support for firefox 3

Subject: Re: [xsl] EXSLT support for firefox 3
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:49:08 +0100 (CET)
Manfred Staudinger wrote:

  Hi

> > exsl:node-set

  Good news!  The Firefox's XSLT processor was the only one I know that
didn't support this function.

> How can I actually use these in a cross-browser stylesheet ?

  Just declare the right namespaces (see exslt.org) and use the
functions.  If you want to be sure a function is defined before using
it, you can use function-available():

    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="function-available('exsl:extension')">
        <xsl:value-of select="exsl:extension(...)"/>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        The right thing to do if the function is not available.
      </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com