Re: [xsl] PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL
From: "Gerald Sheehan" <gerald.sheehan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:28:26 -0500
Re: I will try Saxon 8.8. I use Altova at work, but need a
(free) one for home use.

AltovaXML(tm) 2007 is an entirely free download that includes the
Altova:

    *
          o XML validating parser
          o XSLT 1.0 engine
          o XSLT 2.0 engine (schema-aware)
          o XQuery 1.0 engine (schema-aware)

AltovaXML(tm) 2007 includes COM, Java, and .NET interfaces so that it
can be used from a variety of different applications. You can also call
its functionality from the command line. There is no license keycode
required to activate AltovaXML(tm) 2007, and you may use it in your
applications royalty-free.

AltovaXML(tm) 2007 features include:

    *
          o Well-formedness checking
          o Validation based on DTD or XML Schema
          o XML transformations via XSLT 1.0
          o Schema-aware XML transformations via XSLT 2.0
          o XML queries and transformations via XQuery
          o Command line operations
          o COM interface
          o Java interface
          o .NET interface

The latest version of AltovaXML(tm) 2007 is now 9.0.2.0 just released
this week on 1/30. Checking all 3 stylesheets mentioned here, the
results of the transformations are correctly returned.

http://www.altova.com/altovaxml.html

Best regards,

... Jerry Sheehan
... Pre-Sales Engineer