Re: [xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:30:02 +0100
Mukul Gandhi wrote:

The OP wanted

<quote>
  Is there no Auto-recognition from Saxon to detect which of the two
documents is the
XML and which the XSLT stylesheet and hence allow also

  java  -jar dir/saxon8.jar   [options]    stylesheet source-document
  [ params...]
</quote>

Is this possible with Saxon..?

The OP also said that it used a batch file. That is why, in my first reply, I gave a solution that does exactly that: test for what kind of file it is and based on that change the calling of Saxon. The example Batch file can be extended to do a regex check on the context of the file, if that is required, I'll be happy to help there.

-- Abel