Re: [xsl] Cross-compiler between XSLT and java ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Cross-compiler between XSLT and java ?
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:27:29 +1100
Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
Java's XSLT transformer does that by default -- it compiles XSLT into
Java byte-code, called translet. I don't know how to use it
separately, though.
AFAIK Micheal Kay from Saxonica and at least several other projects
are working on that as well.
Never used it, but...
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/xsltc_usage.html

Martynas