Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:45:38 +0000
From: Marco <spinmar@xxxxxxxxx>
Maybe I was not clear. I'm talking about a xslt engine. Now I'm using libxslt and I'm very happy. I'd like to test my environment using xslt2: so I need a xslt engine (for example saxon) which supports xslt2. But I want to mantein my business logic in c and continue to use only one language.

You are still not being clear. Apparently you are using two languages now - C and XSLT. And you still want to be able to use ONE??

Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. http://www.msn.txt4content.com/