RE: [xsl] Graphics scaling on XSLFO - need suggestions

Subject: RE: [xsl] Graphics scaling on XSLFO - need suggestions
From: "Angela Williams" <Angela.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:27:44 -0600
Mina,

I don't believe the extent matters.  The way I understand it (someone
please correct me if I'm wrong), the extent just tells us how far into
the page the margin content will be displayed - it ignores the page and
body margins.  Anything that 'lives' inside the extent area can overlap
the margin areas. The page margins tell us where the container that
holds the body can live, and the body margins give us the size of the
body 'box', relative to the page margin.

It is the margin values we need to address.  What are your page margins
and body margins values?

Angela