Re: [xsl] Making an FAQ page from XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Making an FAQ page from XML
From: John Steel <john.steel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:02:58 +0000
Kamal Bhatt wrote:
John Steel wrote:
Kamal Bhatt wrote:
Can you try again? I tried that on Saxon8 and it works. Here is the output (pretty printed for your viewing pleasure)

..
Thats what I want, for sure! I used the xslt file in your message (they were the same) and its definitely duplicated, I emailled you a little more info.
I'm using resin 3.0.21 Pro and whatever default xslt parser that uses - its a clean install from the caucho (www.caucho.com) site.
If this turns out to be a bug I'll post it to the resin mail list.
Thanks

By the looks of it, it is a bug. As I said, I ran this in Saxon and it did not duplicate. I don't know enough about resin, but are you sure you are not running the XSLT twice?

Spot on!
I haven't fixed it yet, but when I run it bare bones all is well so it must be the way I've implemented it. Just wanted to set the record straight regarding resin. Thanks.

--
http://www.phonewebcam.com