[xsl] trying to create repeatable id

Subject: [xsl] trying to create repeatable id
From: "Peter Guillam" <peter.guillam281@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:52:24 -0800
Hi folks,

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm new to the whole XSL and schematron thing so I'm wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm trying to use the schematron-report implementation but the id values in my error and out files don't match so there's no cool linking like in the example. I've done some research and I guess generated-id does not always return the same value.

I am using the version of schematron1-5 which includes the GENERATE-ID-FROM-PATH utility but I'm not sure how to use the generate id from path feature. Can anyone help me? I'm not even sure where to start. Do I need to customize schematron-report to accept the values created with this utility?

Thanks,

Peter

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-xalan-dev/200206.mbox/%3C20020627235753.21452.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3E

Dont miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft. Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/