Re: [xsl] Tiles in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tiles in XSLT
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:59:25 +1100
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:
Hi ,
I have special requirement,I need to divide a page into different
regions like tiles and each
tile  would refer different XSLT . Each should display the content as
per the xslt of that
region(Tile).
Could any one have tried in their project .
Please provide me,how I could go about the same and include differnt
part of HTML content in different region.
I don't know if this is a HTML question (or some other question) masquerading as an XSLT question.

Can you please provide more information, For example, what determines what appears in each "tile"? Are they different XML inputs or the same input?

Including different outputs from different XSLTs does not sound like an XSLT, but a question on a specific technology. If that is the case, and you are not bound to a specific technology, I would recommend looking at Cocoon.

--
Kamal Bhatt