[xsl] xdt:dayTimeDuration casting issue

Subject: [xsl] xdt:dayTimeDuration casting issue
From: "Laura Porter" <lporter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:50:45 -0000
Hi,

I am using Saxon 8.7.3J and having an issue casting a string to
xdt:dayTimeDuration for use in  days-from-duration()

The error I'm getting is:

Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named
{http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-datatypes}dayTimeDuration()

I've checked that the namespace is correct
(xmlns:xdt=http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-datatypes). The exact usage is:

<xsl:value-of
select="days-from-duration(xdt:dayTimeDuration(dates/duration))"/> where
dates/duration is P0Y3M3DT12H

Casting to xs:duration works perfectly well: <xsl:value-of
select="xs:duration(dates/duration)"/> results in P0Y3M3DT12H0M0S

Can anyone give me an indicator of where I'm going wrong? Thanks in
advance.

Laura.

Laura Porter
Development

-------------------------------
lporter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Limehouse Software Ltd
DDI: (020) 7566 3335
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321
Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
London
SE1 9BG
Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400
Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions
www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Transforming the way you publish and consult on
information
The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential
and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender
or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily
the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company
e-mail, including any attachments.