RE: [xsl] Error at element constructor...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Error at element constructor...
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:14:44 -0000
> The error appears in line 5, so I don't think the rest of the
> xsl has to do with the error.

At the very least, you should show us the whole of the instruction that it's
complaining about, that is, the <info> element. It might also be necessary
to look at functions or templates called from that instruction. I suggested
that it might have something to do with a call on document() so it would be
useful to know if there are any such calls and if so, what they look like.

When you snip code from a posting, you don't only need to convince yourself
that the code you've snipped is irrelevant to the problem, you need to
convince your readers too...

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/