RE: [xsl] Knight's Tour from java app (not command line)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Knight's Tour from java app (not command line)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:23:40 +0100
The standard JAXP API only covers XSLT 1.0 facilities; the ability to start
a transformation at a named template is specific to XSLT 2.0, so for this
you need to drop into Saxon-specific classes. Cast the JAXP Transformer
object to net.sf.saxon.Controller, and call the setInitialTemplate() method;
then call the transform() method supplying null as the first argument.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/