Re: [xsl] processing order

Subject: Re: [xsl] processing order
From: goncode <gonzalocordero@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:12:18 -0700
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The short answer is, "You can't have that." Processing order is not guaranteed. The XSLT processor may optimize in any way it sees fit.

The long answer is a question. "Why do you think you need to specify the processing order?"

When you've answered that question, we can get to a solution to the problem.
Ok well maybe, I don't need to change the processing order, basically I'm creating a structure with div containers, and those two elements have always to be the the 2 last bottom div containers, no matter what. So that's what I need to achieve, thanks.