Re: [xsl] Output multiple occurence into one and concatenate values

Subject: Re: [xsl] Output multiple occurence into one and concatenate values
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:40:15 +0200
Shaikh, Parvez wrote:
I am an XSL newbie. Can someone please respond?

It won't help you sending the whole message twice within the hour. We are all volunteers here and they will help and/or respond when they have some free time and when they find your query clear and concise enough.

I have given my XML and XSL below. The rest all is taken care of. All I
want to do is Combine all cost_allocation_product into one and append
all values for the attributes when doing thiss.

Thanks for the XML and XSL, however, next time, please send only the relevant parts in a minimal working sample that explains your problem. Usually, doing so, will help you in understanding your own problem better.

if you have somewhere:

<xsl:apply-templates select="//cost_allocation_product" />

than you can place somewhere a matching template:

<xsl:template match="cost_allocation_product">
   <xsl:value-of select="@your-attr-here" />
   <xsl:text>,</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

That should do it. You may wrap the apply-templates in a <xsl:attribute ..> if you want the result inside an attribute's value.

Cheers,
-- Abel