Re: [xsl] Re: Unique node and delimiter concatenation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Unique node and delimiter concatenation
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:13:01 +0200
Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham wrote:
In a XML,if the following sibling of my test node value is "N" and that condition comma would not be introduced .
I need to introduce comma between all unique values and based on the sibling of the my test node .
Can not always look for the next subsequent following sibling

why not? In XPath you can do this with following-sibling::*[1] or similar.

it is based on the list of unique node values and following sibling indicator I need to introduce comma if last but one I need to introduce "and" alsoo and terminated by period.

I have no idea what you mean by this. In an earlier message you wrote:

My expected out is
<products>1 and 2.

which I'm afraid is not going to help me much in helping you. You talk of a comma, the word "and" and a period on the end, based on a 'following-sibling' condition, but you fail to say what goes wrong with your current code and you did not say what happened after you applied my suggestions and how that deviated from your expectations.

-- Abel