Re: [xsl] Nesting xsl:call-template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nesting xsl:call-template
From: Winchel 'Todd' Vincent III <winchel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:12:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
David:

Thanks very much. This worked and makes perfect sense.

Regarding the second comment, I simplified this example.  I am doing some other evaluations inside the table cell (not just using text) and it is easier for me to read inside the element content rather than the Select attribute.  Performance is not an issue in this XSLT, but thank you for the tip; I will keep it in mind.

I do appreciate the quick response.  Very helpful.

Todd