RE: [xsl] Pre-rendering Output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Pre-rendering Output
From: "John Horner" <Horner.John@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:18:41 +1000
Logically (and this isn't anything to do with XSL really) you need a
cron job or equivalent.

Presumably you actually have something like that which runs every hour
to get the new XMLTV input?

So run your transform over the data once an hour, and produce a
server-side include, which then goes into the PHP page.

=
The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential
and
may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only
for
the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not
represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.   Before
opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's liability is
limited to resupplying any email and attachments
=