Re: [xsl] Filterting an OO document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Filterting an OO document
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:54:49 +0200
Not sure what version of Open Office you are using, but I just did a small test with OpenOffice Writer 2.1, and it gives a different namespace than you are using:

xmlns:text="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:text:1.0"

instead of (yours):

xmlns:text="http://openoffice.org/2000/text";

Meaning that, if that is the case with your input as well, your text:p will never match.

(I just checked older OO format: the 1.0 version uses the same namespace you do)

HTH,
-- Abel Braaksma

Michael B Allen wrote:
Hello,

I've used XSLT many times but for some reason I can never remember how
to do it.

If I run xsltproc on the content.xml of an OO document the result is an
empty file. I want to basically filter everything but specific content.

What am I doing wrong?

Mike

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:style="http://openoffice.org/2000/style";
xmlns:text="http://openoffice.org/2000/text";>
<xsl:output method="html"
encoding="UTF-8"
doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"/>
<xsl:template match="text:p[@text:style-name='p_5f_prototype']">
<pre>
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</pre>