Re: [xsl] XSLT Text Processing: Fun with Anagrams

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Text Processing: Fun with Anagrams
From: "Rashmi Rubdi" <rashmi.sub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:19:43 -0400
No problem. Thank you for the contribution, the unit testing of XSLT
also looks interesting, I will take a look at that too.

-Regards
Rashmi

On 4/23/07, Jacek Radajewski <jacekrad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the prefixed styles are from the original xmlverbatim stylesheet by
Oliver Becker.  I need to prefix the classes I've added.  Give me a
couple of days and I'll post updated code.