[xsl] undo a transformation

Subject: [xsl] undo a transformation
From: Garvin Riensche <g.riensche@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:10:21 +0200
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has dealt with rollbacks of xslt transformations yet. Maybe there are some resources on the web which deal with rollbacks because I am wondering what would be the best way to undo a transformation.

For example consider the following task: I have two stylesheets that are called one after another from a third one. If the second stylesheet doesn't match anything I want to undo the transformation of the the first one. This should be like an AND composition of two stylesheets.

What would be a good way to implement such a logic?

Regards,
Garvin