RE: [xsl] XSLT Newbie - Need help with DOCTYPE, namespaces, and stuff

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Newbie - Need help with DOCTYPE, namespaces, and stuff
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:40:23 +0100
Google for "XSLT default namespace" and you'll find lots of advice on this.

The short answer is: your elements are in a namespace, so to select them you
need to use prefixed names in your match patterns and path expressions, with
a prefix (any prefix will do) that's bound to that namespace.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/