Re[2]: [xsl] Evaluating condition strings

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] Evaluating condition strings
From: Martin Heiden <martin.heiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:44:08 +0200
David,

Saturday, April 28, 2007, 10:45:03 PM, you wrote:

DC>   <if condition="var1 = true or var2 < 5 and var3 = 'ok'">
DC> That isn;t well formed, i assume it is

Sorry, that was a typo...

DC> You can probbaly do it in two passes, deoending on how complicated your
DC> expression language is.
DC> Then execute the generated stylesheet

Good idea! I didn't think of this way. The whole app will be developed
using Apache Cocoon, so dynamically generated XSL will probably work
like a charm. The translation from our expression language to xsl
syntax won't be too difficult some regexps should be enough.

Thanks!

  Martin