[xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!

Subject: [xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!
From: Shirley Gasch <sgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 09:58:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

When I use just one recipient's email address in the "To Field", send_email works. However, when I put in more than one, it fails. I believe that the problem is in tthe separator that I used in between the email addresses. I tried each of the following, but none worked:

;
:
carriage return
,
space

I am using XSLT stylesheet and XML Version 1.0 with Filemaker Pro 7, but I don't believe that it is a Filemaker Issue.

Please help!!!!!

Shirley Gasch
--
Shirley Gasch                                         Phone:  (301) 794-2164
Computer Sciences Corporation       Fax:    (301) 794-8355