RE: RE: [xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!
From: Shirley Gasch <sgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:04:20 -0400
Hi,

I attempted to attach xsl files to my reply, but the email was refused. Do you know the format that would not be refused? I didn't want to put both stylesheets in the reply.

Shirley

This appears to be a fragment of your stylesheet. It ends with two closing tags (</xsl:when>
and </xsl:choose>) that have no matching opening tags.

Please send the entire template so we can see the context.

You haven't shown us an example of the XML that this stylesheet fragment is designed to process.

We don't know what kind of output you are expecting (e.g., XML, text).

We don't know what the current output looks like.

You've taken the first step, now give us everything we need to help you.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email