Re: [xsl] PHP XSL adds Content-Type meta

Subject: Re: [xsl] PHP XSL adds Content-Type meta
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:18:13 +0200
Alexander Johannesen wrote:
On 5/8/07, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if they make such an option available with name "xhtml" rather than use
a name in their own extension namespace then they are not conformant.

If I do specify "xhtml", what should be the right behaviour for processors?

I peeked. It says: "The value must be a QName. If the QName does not have a prefix, then it identifies a method specified in this document and must be one of xml, html or text"

Meaning: it is an error if you specify something else than these three (unless in XSLT 2.0, where 'xhtml' was added).