[xsl] Off Topic: XSLT consultant needed

Subject: [xsl] Off Topic: XSLT consultant needed
From: "Keeney, James" <JKeeney@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:30:46 -0400
We are looking for a contract XSLT programmer  stationed in the Washington DC
metropolitan area. If you know of someone or are interested please send
inquiries directly to me. The projects would be approximate 2 days to a weeks
worth of work at a time.  We have a backlog now but in the future expect to
contract on a project by project basis. I apologize for using this list but
was unsure where else would be a good place to start.

Jim Keeney
Director, Web Communications

ICMA-RC
777 N. Capitol St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
W: 202-962-6997    F:202-962-4601
E: jkeeney@xxxxxxxxxx

Notice: This message is intended only for use by the person or entity to which
it is addressed. Because it may contain confidential information intended
solely for the addressee, you are notified that any disclosing, copying,
downloading, distributing, or retaining of this message, and any attached
files, is prohibited and may be a violation of state or federal law. If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply mail, and
delete the message and all attached files.