[xsl] "re-calling" template part 2

Subject: [xsl] "re-calling" template part 2
From: Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiutibi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 02:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I'm going to try to explain what I need to do, hopeflly someone can give me at least a starting point or clue on how to do it.
I have an xml like

<newslist>
       <news>
            <name>news1</name>
            <location>/folder/news1.xml</location>
        </news>
       <news>
            <name>news2</name>
            <location>/folder/news2.xml</location>
        </news>

...and so on up to news100 let's say.

I need to display the news names on a page 10 at the times(because there are to many and there are other issues that kind of force me to display only like 9 or 10). So when someone loads the page it sees just 10 news, like
news1
news2
news10

Under the div or table where the news names are displayed I should have 2 buttons or anchors "previous" and "next" and when the user clicks on the them, he sees the next 10 entries(news11,news12,etc) or the previous 10 on the page. Hope you see the picture. I'm thinking is not such a hard thing to achieve but so far I can't manage to make it work. Anyone can give me a clue on how this problem should be approched. 10x a lot

P.S If anyone knows some documentation/tutorial/e-books on cocoon please give me a link cause I've been looking on google for tutorials/ebooks on cocoon and haven't found almost anything.