Re: [xsl] EXE verson of Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] EXE verson of Saxon
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:37:32 +0200
bryan rasmussen wrote:
well, has anyone tried building an Exe with the .Net version that
mimics the old version capabilities? I suppose it must be possible (
by possible I mean simple for anyone with a some time to spare -
although what the hell am I doing posting on a mailing list!!! dammit)

Why would you want to do that? The current .NET version can do anything the current Java version can. Why would you want old capabilities, or was there something magic about the 6.x version executable?

If you mean that you want a single file executable with all dependencies inside, then there are third party tools that can do that for you based on the current set of files, but I don't see any real benefit from that.

-- Abel