Re: [xsl] XSLT and XML in the same document

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT and XML in the same document
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:04:29 -0600
On Mon, 28 May 2007 08:45:25 -0600, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will be OOF for the rest of the morning, but when I come back I plan to spend some time finishing out getting this project setup and the code from the various projects checked-in to begin

This is now setup and the intitial code base from both Mono (System.Xml.XPath, System.Xml.Xsl, Mono.Xml, Mono.XPath) and the Mvp.Xml project (Mvp.Xml.Exslt, Mvp.Xml.Common) checked in. This has to be completely rebuilt on top of XmlReader/XmlWriter so while the code is in place, it's going to take some work to get it to compile. Still, it's worth the effort.

If you have any desire what-so-ever to get involved, please let me know.

http://www.codeplex.com/silverlitexslt

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson