RE: [xsl] Batch processing

Subject: RE: [xsl] Batch processing
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:39:26 +0530
Write a Java code that reads the XYZ.xml and processes the contents. It will
go through each <xmlFile> and get the xmlfile value, read it from file
system and apply transform to it. So when this java program runs, you would
have got the resultd of transformation out of all the <xmlFile> elements in
your XYZ.xml. You can then run the java code as command line and do what you
want to.
What Mike suggested is the standard way and "the" way to process the XML.
You can not mix too many things in one processing.
HTH
Vasu