Re: [xsl] dynamic fo:table-column width?

Subject: Re: [xsl] dynamic fo:table-column width?
From: Luke Jones <ljones@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:56:05 -0500
On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 09:52 -0500, Jay Bryant wrote:
> Hi, Luke,
>
> That's a question I've answered before on a different mailing list. It took
> me a bit to find my previous message (if I hadn't known I'd written it, I
> never would have found it).
>
> Here's a link to that old answer:
> http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=112732887606348&w=2
>
> It works, but it relies on a longish bit of easy-to-misunderstand code, so
> it may not be a worthwhile solution. Still, it may give you an idea for your
> own, better solution.

Thanks!  In your code you used {}'s around variables and attributes
within the column-width.  I did not realize you could do this! (which is
probably xsl 101 :] )  I ended up writing a function to insert an
attribute into the tag, and then used column-width = "{@name}in" for the
'dynamic' column size.

Thanks for all the help,
Luke