[xsl] How to select specific nodes using xsl:template match or similar?

Subject: [xsl] How to select specific nodes using xsl:template match or similar?
From: Bhaskar <bhaskarji@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:17:09 +0000
Hi,

Here's is a snippet of an XML I have:

My objective is to choose all first-level data nodes (i.e, nodes with names
20050102, 20050103 & 20050104 above) within a specified range of dates. In
other words, what is the best way to, say, choose only the nodes whose
name-value is between 20050102 and 20050103 (both inclusive). I want to be
able to choose such nodes at the top-level WITHOUT using a for-each loop. That
is, I don't want to do something like this because here I am running through
all nodes that meet my condition as opposed to just selecting all such nodes
in one query:

  20050102
  20050103

Hope I am clear. Any help/idea is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Palate Teasers: Straight from Master Chef!
http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/Moreonlifestyle/LifestylePT_101106_1530.ht