Re: [xsl] Looking Not Working for No Obvious Reason

Subject: Re: [xsl] Looking Not Working for No Obvious Reason
From: "Eliot Kimber" <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:06:04 -0500
David Carlisle wrote:

> Input data is:.. saved as ek.xml

 > The corresponding mapping entry is:
I commented out that entry from your original post and replaced it with
that (just in case there was a weird difference somewhere), and the
function you posted worked for me, see below.

As I suspected, it was my own bug. I was applying a normalization function to my lookup string before doing the lookup, which for reasons that are still unclear to me, was producing strings, in most cases, that did not match the keys in the table. Removing the normalization fixed the problem.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
W. Eliot Kimber