[xsl] accessing a node-set in variables with libxslt

Subject: [xsl] accessing a node-set in variables with libxslt
From: "Sam Carleton" <scarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:04:15 -0400
I found the answer to my previous post, assuming I am using
Microsoft's XSLT transformer, but now I need to know how to do it with
libxslt.  To make a long story short, I have a variable, $imageNodes,
that contains a node-set, with msxml, to access it as a nodeset I have
to wrap the variable in the function msxsl:node-set($imageNodes).

I am doing the development in XmlSpy that by default has either their
transformation engine or msxml.  I am looking into getting libxslt
wired into XmlSpy (the real transformation is done in PHP), but in the
meantime I though I might see if someone here would know:  What if
anything do I need to do to access the node-set in $imageNodes in the
libxslt parser.

Sam