Re: [xsl] Tricky transformation task

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tricky transformation task
From: André Locher <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:40:14 +0200
Thanks Michael and David for the hint concerning getting the latest SAXON version. Now the transformation
runs smoothly. I was using 8.8 before. Is there any upper bound to this apply-templates nesting in 8.9?

I see that the XML is quite homebrew and the XTM seems quite interesting. Problem is though that the given XML format
is the "standard" needed for the import into another application. Thanks for the input!

Jimmy