Re: [xsl] XSL-List Owner: On list protocol

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:09:31 -0400
Justin --

First of all, while you did sound a little cranky you are hardly the first person to do that on this list. I think everyone prefers that we all remain more civil, but obviously you know that or you wouldn't have written this note.

Second, when I do think a list participant is out of line I generally send a private message to that effect, asking that the participant dial it down a bit.

Third, it takes a major infraction of the list rules and/or the rules of civilized discourse to get a participant banned from XSL-List. (It can be done, but it takes repeated serious rudeness.) If I were unhappy with your participation I would ask you to change your attitude long before asking you to leave.

So, you are welcome on XSL-List. And while you are here please try to be a bit more gentle with the others on the list.

-- Tommie

Hello XSL-List Owner,

I feel I may have been a little over vocal in my responses on the thread :-

"[xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Group on Facebook"

Should you feel my remarks on that thread, or any other, to be
inconsistent with the protocols of the XSL-List, I will politely
leave.

Sincerely,

Justin Johansson

- If you are coming from left-field, it helps to see right-field as well. -

- A little Karma goes further than a gallon of gas. -
  -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML