[xsl] Example to checkbox in XSL

Subject: [xsl] Example to checkbox in XSL
From: "Pham, Joanne \(Joanne\)" <jpham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:27:56 -0500
Hi All,
I would like to have an example how to hide the text fields in xsl. For
example I have the following GUI

            Application
                        <Radio Checkbox> User following dial connection
                                    User name
                                    Password
                                    Domainname

                        <Radio checkbox> Use a default connection

In this case I would like to have all  field Username, Password,
DomainName are hidden unless the < Radio Checkbox> User following dial
connection is check
So in the GUI it only shows

                        Application
                        <Radio Checkbox> User following dial connection
                        <Radio checkbox> Use a default connection
When the <Radio Checkbox> User following dial connection is check the
field Username, Password, DomainName are showing on GUI but not
otherwise.
Thanks,
JP