RE: [xsl] source XSL to output XSL but removing leading spaces in the source XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] source XSL to output XSL but removing leading spaces in the source XSL
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:12:30 +0100
Like others, I'm not sure what you mean by "leading spaces". But if you want
to reformat the XSLT, use

<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>
<xsl:preserve-space elements="xsl:text"/>
<xsl:output indent="yes"/>

You might also want to output an extra newline before elements such as
xsl:template.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/