RE: [xsl] Efficiency: predicate vs function

Subject: RE: [xsl] Efficiency: predicate vs function
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:11:41 +0100
IIRC this is fixed in Saxon 8.9.0.4. Saxon 8.9 was calling a method that's
only present in JDK 1.5, and running the compiler in 1.4 mode didn't spot
the fact.

There's a saxon-help list and forum on SourceForge, which provide a better
place for product-specific issues.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/