RE: [xsl] XSLT merge documents into variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT merge documents into variable
From: "Lars Kappert" <larskappert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:32:38 +0200
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Although a little of it doesn't work
here (this line: <xsl:value-of select="sum(exslt:node-set($sumOfAmounts)/num)"
/>), this is a solution that directly accomplishes the desired result in my
post. My examples files are kept simple for easier understanding the issue; so
this solution is not so well extensible I guess. But what I would really
appreciate to see is something more conforming to my question: how do I really
put the contents of the two files in a variable first and then work with that
result in another template?

Correct me if I'm wrong!