RE: [xsl] counting number of occurances in elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] counting number of occurances in elements
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:10:31 +0100
I'm afraid it's not clear to me either from your English description or from
your incorrect code exactly what you are trying to achieve (Or more
accurately, the guess I would make from your English description would have
no mention of any variable called $compiler.warn.loc, so I assume it would
probably be wrong). An example of input and output would help.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/